Comparte | 

Derbi Mulhacen Greece

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo 
AutorMensaje
htdawg

Cantidad de envíos : 1

MensajeTema: Derbi Mulhacen Greece   Lun Mar 12, 2012 4:52 pm

Hello to all!
I am thinking of buying a mulhacen 125. I found a 2008 model brand new (stock) for 2000 euros. Can you tell me if the mulhacen is good for going up to 120 - 125km per hour for small trips (200km) I need somthing that can keep up with traffic on the highway. I i change gears on it will it go faster? also is the 150cc big bore kit still available to buy?

Thanks
htdawg
Ver perfil de usuario
ludomo

Cantidad de envíos : 55

MensajeTema: Re: Derbi Mulhacen Greece   Miér Mar 28, 2012 11:06 am

Hi and welcome.

The Derbi Mulhacen can hit 120-130km/h under some special conditions (no frontal wind, downhill), but it cannot keep that speed for too long. 100-110km/h is a more realistic constant speed, and if you want to save fuel you'll limit the bike to 90km/h. In my experience, the bike uses 4,5L/100km at 100-110km/h on highways and 3,5L/100km at 90km/h on common roads.

My usual trips are about 100km long without rests, 200km for a round day trip. I've done some trips of 200km without resting. They are "achieveable", but if you plan to do 200km often, a bigger bike will certainly be a best option.

These limits are not specific to the Mulhacen, they apply to any 125cc/15hp engine regardless the make of the bike.
Ver perfil de usuario

Derbi Mulhacen Greece
Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba 
Página 1 de 1.